Here's a look at your best options for transferring media from your iDevice back to your computer, free of charge. We've broken up this guide into Windows, Mac, and Linux sections, so just choose the one that you need.
For quite awhile, Windows was bereft of a solid solution to the problem of transferring media from iDevice to computer. Thankfully Sharepod came along and made the world a better place—at least for those of you Windows users with music trapped on your 'pods. Not only can SharePod transfer the entire contents of your library, but it can also make any changes you want without iTunes.
You can download SharePod here. Once you've got it installed, here's how you access your stuff:. That's all there is to it. If you simply want to play music, just double click on any file in your library and SharePod will start playing it. It's incredibly simple to use.
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac Free Unlimited!
- Video Tutorial: How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer?
- How to Transfer Music from iPod Touch to Mac without iTunes?
- outlook for mac 2011 sync pending for this folder.
Mac OS X has long been blessed with Senuti. That's iTunes spelled backwards, if you were wondering. Senuti is very simple to use and can transfer your music back to your computer in just a few clicks.
iPod to Computer Transfer - Get Music off iPod and Copy to iTunes on PC or Mac
There's also an older, free version you can use if you want to bypass that limitation. Here's how it works:.
That's iTunes spelled backwards, if you were wondering. Senuti is very simple to use and can transfer your music back to your computer in just a few clicks. There's also an older, free version you can use if you want to bypass that limitation.
More Products for iPad, iPod and iPhone
Here's how it works:. That's it. Senuti is a remarkably simple app that takes no time at all to use.
- How to Copy Playlist From iPhone, iPad, or iPod to iTunes on Computer?
- How to Transfer Music from PC/Mac Computer to iPod (touch).
- keystroke logger for mac reviews!
- Best Solutions on How to Transfer Music from iPod (Touch) to Computer?
- oracle virtualbox mac os x install.
- best hide ip address software for mac.
Linux users should check out gtkpod. As far as we know, it's really one of the only ways to sync an iDevice in Linux at all. They provide in-depth documentation on how to do everything from just connecting your iDevice to copying files back to your computer.
- Transfer Music from iPod Touch to Computer without Software for Free.
- Copy Songs to Computer;
- How to Transfer Songs and Videos from iPod touch to Mac (MacOS Sierra Supported)?
- Transfer Music from iPod Touch to Computer without Software for Free;
- User Guide: How to Copy iPod Music to Mac Computer!
Here's how it works, according to gtkpod's documentation:. Although we haven't spent much time with it, it looks to be your best and potentially only option on Linux for managing and syncing your iDevice. If you have experience with gtkpod or another Linux option you like better, let us know in the comments.
Transfer music from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your Mac or PC computer
The A. Adam Dachis. Filed to: How To.